Web Customer Application Engineer
South San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Simbe Robotics is building Tally, an autonomous mobile robot for the world's retail industry. Tally helps in-store teams by collecting and analyzing on-shelf product data and providing actionable insights. As a Customer Application Engineer (Web) at Simbe Robotics, your role is to bridge the gap between our product development teams and our global customer base. The CAE will play a critical role in understanding customer needs, addressing technical queries, and ensuring the seamless application of our products in customer environments.
- Collaboration: Work closely with sales, product, and R&D teams to ensure that customer requirements are met and to drive business growth.
- Development: Develop UI/UX for Web Dashboards, features, plugins on our web platform to support customer and internal team applications (React)
- Engagement & Feedback Loop: Engage with retail customers and internal teams to understand their technical requirements and challenges. Relay customer feedback to product and development teams to drive product improvements.
- Training & Technical Support: Conduct customer training sessions on product features, benefits, and application in their environment. Resolve customer issues promptly, escalating when necessary, and ensuring timely resolution
- Documentation: Develop and maintain application notes, FAQs, and technical documentation.
- BSCS or related degree
- 6-10 years production site experience as a Software Development, Solutions Engineer or equivalent
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to grasp complex product details.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in conducting technical training or workshops.
- Customer-centric mindset with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to travel occasionally for customer visits, training, or conferences.